I have previously mentioned that I do have a story to tell. Most of this will probably make no sense, considering nobody knows the whole, true story. But the end will come out now...sort of.
Walking past "a friend" in the halls is very different from last year. Last year, it was just an eruption of awkward accidental glances, embarrassed eyes averting away from eachother, and an explosive combination of loss and fury inside of my brain. Now I can walk past with a confident smile, refusing to ever feel intimidated by the guy.
Because I, to this day, don't know what caused our breakage- and it happened in bits, so small I didn't realize it at first- I put it past me. It was the curiosity and never knowing that killed me last year, but I learned from it.
Like I've said, I feel that I should accept the course that life has taken. I now realize I am a much happier without the trauma of the broken relationship weighing down on me. And trust me, I wouldn't say that if it wasn't 100% accurate.
And, truth be told, I'm literally smiling as I write this. No joke. Getting this out of my system is one of the best things I've felt in a long time.
Which is saying a lot, because I have a pretty damn good life.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment