"All good writers love writing, and hate writing." -Unknown
"When you first start writing — and I think it’s true for a lot of beginning writers — you’re scared to death that if you don’t get that sentence right that minute it’s never going to show up again. And it isn’t. But it doesn’t matter — another one will, and it’ll probably be better. And I don’t mind writing badly for a couple of days because I know I can fix it — and fix it again and again and again, and it will be better." - Toni Morrison
"...but it doesn't feel crazy to us. It feels like what we do." -Sharon Creech
"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." -Coco Chanel
"Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.” -Audrey Hepburn
No comments:
Post a Comment