Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorry

I had a slight emotional breakdown, as you may have seen in my last entry. Sigh.

Sorry about that. Please ignore.

Sorry Ms. Robbins, especially, for having to see that probably traumatizing entry.

Thanks for your amazing support.

Thanks.

Everyone.

Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. everyone has days like that. the most important thing is to know that when they hit you, there are people around you who believe in you when you can't believe in yourself. that is a beauty of life.

    and. i'm obsessed with your redesign!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 things.

    1st I know this is a rather late comment on the whole issue (sorry I've been working on science...) but I feel the need to tell you this regardless.

    2nd As Ms. Robbins has already touched on, you're one of the best writers I've ever met... you're ideas, craft e.t.c. are far beyond that of almost any seventh grader I can think of. To be honest, I'm quite jealous of your writing abilities.

    3rd Again, Ms. Robbins has already beat me to the punch on this one, but we all have bad days(as I'm sure we all know too well).Just dust yourself off, pick yourself up and the day will become forgettable, a mere stepping stone on the way up.

    4th You're an amazing writer and don't ever doubt that again. (sorry, I had to tell you that again)

    5th The universe Is made of Atoms... each with a Story to tell.

    ReplyDelete