Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blogging about blog (and a little reading)

So if you've noticed, I never did blog about my experience in Europe, but I chose to keep those on-the-spot hand-written entries in their natural place only.

And I've been more focused on writing in my blogging...my writing...than what I'm reading. I read a few books already, including My Sister's Keeper- which was great, and I liked it, but I wasn't obsessed with it. I think the character narration changes could have been more creative, while most of the time I was confused (though jet lag could have easily contributed to.)

I also recently began Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, which I am already LOVING and am not far enough into to really blog about.

So I'll leave it at that.

I'll be back soon with more frozen moments, and thoughts on my current reading experience...

Really, this time. Soon!

1 comment:

  1. whether you are posting or not, I'm so glad you are writing! and, i think there is something about keeping travel notes in their original form until they are ready to come out or be expanded into something else...or not. can't wait to hear about EL&IC!! Oskar is one of my all time favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete