I now have begun the writing related sections of my blogging, through multiple "Frozen Moments," which capture writing-material-worthy moments in my life. Expect more, along with other genre writings.
Besides that, my life is under control and my life is a hectic mess. Snow day today allows me to get work done. Last night I begun to write a novel which I intend to finish and publish within the next two years, and I'm still not sure who the character is or the plot structure. AND I went to the stuyvesant website last night and loved it. Then I curled up into a ball and had a nervous breakdown because of high schools, and the evil heavy HS directory book that cast a dark- a VERY dark- shadow over my happiness.
Besides all that, I have had exactly half a day of school this week, due to a two night overnight, parent-teacher conferences, and today's being a snow day (but that I can handle, believe me!). Plus I meant to say happy birthday to someone on the 24th.
Well, I sort of did. On the bus home from the overnight. Except they weren't on the trip. Does that count???
Anyway...
Life goes on, I guess.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really enjoyed reading your blog. Even though I see you everyday, there is obviously much more going on for you than I thought. I am "looking forward" to when you get more into the highschool stuff--more nervous breakdowns!!!Oh, help me.
ReplyDeleteLove, your little sis :)
LOVE this idea and CANNOT WAIT to hear about this novel in the works!!
ReplyDelete