Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reading With The Eyes

Just had a question for the world of internet users...

On my blog, do I make sense at all? To any extent?

I think that SOME PEOPLE are getting a bit confused with my writing- in general. As a person, I am a mixture between literal and...not literal...?

But anyway, as a writer, I tend to write not only for an audience but for myself. Wich can cause me to be very vague in my descriptions of reality, and very metaphor-heavy. I usually understand myself, in ways that would most likely not make sense to anyone else.

But a part of me also feels that it is okay to let people infer. Of course that's okay. My problem is that I cause my readers to have to over-infer.

I usually can go back and fix this, if I'm reading something I wrote a day or so ago. But when I read for myself, I read with the eyes of a writer. I'm in my own world, and nobody can drag me out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment